Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Count Your Blessings {12x12 layout}

I have a sweet 12x12 scrapbook layout for you today. I used a whole slew of Reverse Confetti Stamps on this one. It's a page of my special Blessings and I sure do thank the good Lord above for them every day. 



The new Count Your Rainbows stamp set was the starting point for my layout with these pictures. They are from our first visit out to our lake house this past Spring. It was too cold for the boys to swim, and it was the first time Bosco saw the water. He was too nervous to swim, but he had fun running along the shore line. 




 I used a few stamps (love that wood grain pattern)  from Forever Fall to set the scene. It's a Spring page and I used a Fall set.....♥ that! 



I also tucked in a few bits and pieces from Arrows 'n Elements here and there. Those arrows are so fun and trendy. I also couldn't resist stamping a few random hearts scattered about from I Like You

One last detail you probably noticed was my hand stamped title. I used the great, all purpose Lighthearted Letters alphabet that Reverse Confetti just released. I love the clean and trendy feel of this font. 

It's a bit scary stamping directly onto photos. So I practice on the back a few times before I give it a go on the actual picture. I used my Ranger Archival ink to stamp the letters. I had to set them aside to dry, before I handled them, so I didn't risk smudging the ink. 




  


 



 I love when you can mix and match so many stamps to make a card or layout, JUST the way you want it. 
Thanks for stopping by today. Click any of the graphic, or my link list below to shop all the NEW Reverse Confetti Stamps.....NOW available!




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Aack, so stinking cool, Lisa! How do you do this?! I want to sit right next to you and watch some day! You and RC are a MMIH!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout Lisa! Such cute photos! Love the pieces of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, I love when card makers share their scrap pages; too !! Beautiful layout !! You have used so many stamp sets to design -- it's fabulous!! :)) :))
    The pics are great & I love all of the sweet details!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, Lisa! Love the use of all the stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute, Lisa! I love the little tabs and wood stamped heart! Cute bits of stitching too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!