Monday, March 3, 2014

Deconstructed 140-Let's get Lost

I have been a busy little crafty bee preparing for the upcoming Reverse Confetti release. After a full day of card making,  I was lucky to have a whole extra hour to myself this evening to make one more. I rarely EVER get the house to myself in the evenings. 

There is a new Catered Crop Challenge up-Safe Travels. I had fun with some of my travel themed stamps and dies in my stash. 



I made a scrappy lovey card using this week's Deconstructed Sketch no. 140.  It started with the Skyline Die-namics ( all links below),  a Circle Stax Die-namics and the Open Scallop Doily die. The rest came together quickly. 


The tag is from the Tag Me Confetti Cut dies and the large heart is from the Love Note dies, both by Reverse Confetti.  The sentiment is stamped in Midnight Muse ink from the Enjoy the Journey stamp set.  

Here's the sketch. I went ahead and mounted it onto a 4.25 inch square card base. I love making these sized cards, because they still fit in my A2 envelopes for mailing. 


Here is the link again to Linda's Catered Crop-Safe Travels Recipe Swap. I sure hope you'll check it out and see what the rest of the team has done.

 The round up will be posted on Saturday. In the mean time....join us for the fun!





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Totally fun card and a great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of all those dies...this is such a fun card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally cool card Lisa! Love the skyline and the fun layered plane and clouds~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute! I love the scene you created. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!