Friday, April 4, 2014

Wanna Sketch no.14-Thank You Duo

I have always loved Lisa Arana's Wanna Sketch challenges. It has been awhile since I have played along. When I saw this sketch, right away I knew I wanted to use the Reverse Confetti Office Edges Confetti Cut die (all links listed below). I needed a few thank-you notes for my son, so I whipped up a card duo.

I used the same supplies for each card, and just changed up the color scheme. Love doing that. Makes a card making session go a little faster. I stamped the stars from Inner Rock Star on the custom made notebook paper layer. I stamped it once in Lemon Drop and again in Gumdrop Green. I used my Arrow embossing folder to add some extra texture. 


For the sentiment (Lots to Say), I went ahead and cut two of the double ended fishtail banner pieces from the RC Tag Me Confetti Cut die set. I tied on some twine and called these done. I'm still loving the Let's Polka papers. Fun stuff. The paper is a must have!



Here is the Wanna sketch from Lisa A's blog. Come play along. There is still a teen y bitty amount of time. 

Here are the Reverse Confetti products I used on my cards today. 






Happy Friday, friends! I'll see you back here on Sunday for my Sweet Sunday Sketch post. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK something fierce! I love the embossed paper behind the notebook paper die cut. LOVE it. Thank so much for playing along with wanna sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!