Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Anniversary Curtain Call {anything goes- Be Unique}

Hold on to your hats, folks! This is going to be a fantastic party with the Anniversary Challenge for Curtain Call! You won't want to miss out! LOTS of sponsors and wonderful prizes to be had!



Today marks the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge 1st Anniversary!
What a fabulous year it has been!

Let's celebrate with an Anything Goes challenge!

photo source:  decoritdarling.net

and that's not all!
We have loads of sponsors for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Anything Goes!  Check out all of the amazing prizes that our sponsors are giving away to YOU, our randomly selected challenge participants!  A LEAD and several SHOW STOPPERS will also be named from the Anything Goes challenge gallery!

$15 Gift Certificate


$20 Store Credit


choice stamp set


$25 Gift Voucher


Say Cheese Lawn Cut Die


Paper Sweeties
$20 Gift Cerfificate

Pretty Pink Posh
$20 Gift Certificate

£15 Gift Certificate


$25 Voucher

12 x 12 Scrapbook Kit


Swag Bag


 £15 Gift Card


$25 Gift Certificate



$15 Gift Certificate

Verve Stamps
$30 Gift Certificate

Wow! did you see all that SWAG!!!! Please play along. It will be so much fun.


I was inspired by the colors and all those sweet little cubbies. I normally don't mix up the companies on a project, but I did today. I was being a rebel. lol.  I wanted to use the fun Stitched mats-square dies by Lil' Inker Designs. I used two at a time to cut out my frames, love how it turned out. 



Then I couldn't help myself and inked up the wonderful new Fabulous Flamingo stamp set  and matching Confetti Cut dies. I stamped one and cut it out with the dies and then I used just the dies to cut out the flamingo that is standing. I picked a subtle print from the Atlantic paper pack. I always stamp the beak BEFORE I die cut. Makes it a bit easier to line up.  I did stamp his legs and fussy cut those. The other flamingo I left in a laying/sitting position so I left off his legs (they are curled up under him). The two different heights add a good balance to the card. 


I love all the words included with this set. The sentiments are just soooo great and inspirational. I stamped the sentiment onto a full Stitched Mat-square cut from Vellum with the yummy Grapefruit Fresh Ink colors. I tied on a pretty bow with hemp twine and accented with some great Pretty Pink Posh sequins. 


Curtain Call Crew
LOTS OF SPONSORS!

I can't wait to see what you all do with this challenge. Should be EASY....just come play. 



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Those flamingos are too fun. Love the stitched squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Lisa. Love the beautiful flamingos and those stitched squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Flamingo, beautiful Card!!Also great saying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!