Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch 232-Enjoy

It's been a soccer filled weekend for us with a tournament kicking off the season. Thankfully I had Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch to work with and get me a little stampy time. I used the super cool new Fancy Feathers stamp set and matching die for my card today.



As you can see, I kept it super simple. The papers are Chickaniddy and I used the Stitched mats Rectangles and Sqaures from Lil' Inker Designs for my layers. I embossed the feather with some calypso coral embossing powder and tied on a sweet buttoney bow!


Here is the sketch:

Come Play along: simply make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of Karen's post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time). Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC232 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Make sure you check out the SSSC crew has done with the sketch. I love how these girls create. It's always inspiring. thanks for stopping by today. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning and a fantastic use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the pop of coral color from your feather and your lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love the colour of the feather and the three sentiment words fill the space perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously you did I an amazing job stamping the sentiment evenly!! Beautiful card Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!