Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall Product Swap {thanks, Tenia}

I am so fortunate to design for the teams I do. I am super happy and proud to be part of the Curtain Call Crew


Aside from having lots of inspiration to draw from each month, the team also does a bit of it's own bonding with a product swap every so often. It's just for fun and not a requirement. This was my first one and I was spoiled by the uber talented Tenia-Jazzy Paper DesignsShe sent me a fun package full of goodies. I loved it all. My favorite being the awesome paper pack from Pebbles. It's called Basics. It's a whole pack of awesome colors and patters-stripes, polka dots, and chevrons.....swoon! I love it. 

 Here is a the package she sent. Told you it was cool! I used almost all of the items on my card. 


I used the number stencil to sponge on some ink and create that teal background to coordinate with the polka dotted washi she included. I am linking this up with the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Make your own Background.

 I used my LID Stitched Mats-rectangles die to cut out the stenciled background and added another one in kraft behind it for some extra contrast against the orange polka dots. I cut the tag with my Reverse Confetti Tag Me die and ran it through my Vagabond with the arrow embossing folder Tenia sent me. I used the fun pointing finger stamp she sent, to accent the birthday sentiment (from Sketched Florals). 



Thanks for stopping by today. And another HUGE shout out to Tenia. Thanks girlie, you ROCK! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love all the layers on this, Lisa...it looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl....You did your THANG on this AWESOME card!! I am sooooooo glad that you loved your goodies!!! Woot Woot!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new goodies:)
    LOVE what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a fun design! Love the color combo!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!