Sunday, September 21, 2014

Still Time with Curtain Call Challenge

**please scroll down for my Sweet Sunday Sketch Card**

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Wishing Well!  You have until September 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!



Current challenge details and link-up are here. 

Clearly Whimsy is the sponsor for this challenge. 

Here is another sample for the current challenge. I used the awesome Hello word die and the coordinating stamp set, Happy Hello. 


Here is a close up of the sentiment. I cut the word three times and glued the layers together. I stamped the word "gorgeous" in Tangerine Fresh ink and then added some pretty stars included in the stamp set. I played up the colors from the inspiration photo. 


Come join us over at Curtain Call!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Lisa. Love the circle with those stars. Nice layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!