Wednesday, October 1, 2014

An October Thank-you

As we jump into the new month of October I wanted to be take a minute to say Thank-you to all of my fabulous readers. It means so much to me that you take time to stop by and leave a comment. 

I used a layout from Sweet Sunday Sketch 232 and the beautiful Reverse Confetti set, Class Act. The circle was cut with Circles 'n Scallops. I added a touch of triangles stamped from Paper Crane to tie in the paper I used. 


Take a closer look at the RC products I used. 






Happy Hump Day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love your seamless mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy visiting your blog......full of beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!