Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Catered Crop {Hello Stripes}

 **please scroll down for my TCPTues challenge card**

There is a cool Catered Crop Recipe Swap up on Linda's blog. I'm squeezing this one in today. It's the  End Zone Recipe Swap with a great sporty inspiration photo. Yes, inspiration can come from anywhere!  I couldn't decide on which striped paper to use, so I pulled a few different patterns and the Retro Sketch no.138 to make this card. 

I used the Lil' Inker Design Hello Word Die along with the MFT Fall Leaves Die-namics. I touched all the edges with some Tea Dye distress ink. I tied the two leaves together with a kraft burlap bow. 

Here's a detail shot. 

Thanks for stopping by today. LID sneak peeks start tomorrow. Join me for some great holiday cheer!



Photobucket


10 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!