Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Curtain Call { Thank You gifty and Twine}

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
Burlap Banner

I used a handful of Reverse Confetti stamps and dies along with the yummy The Twinery! I played up the colors and texture from the inspiration photo. 



We have a new sponsor, The Twinery, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Burlap Banner!  A randomly selected participant in the Burlap Banner challenge will receive a fabulous bundle from The Twinery, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I made a sweet little gifty to say Thank-you. I wrapped the bag with the Envie Wrap confetti cut and then added a double dose of beautiful twine in Cantaloupe and in Flax. I love using twine of any color to wrap packages. Such a fun touch!


Here is the full shot of the packaged goodies. I used Whole Lotta Dots, Winning stamp set and matching Confetti cut, Circles 'n Scallops and some Pretty Posies dies to complete my package. It's so sweet! Oh, I almost forgot, the sentiment is from Forever Fall. I masked off the words to stamp them individually so they would fit on the pennant. A scattering of pretty pink posh sequins added just a touch of sparkle!



The Twinery Designers, our Guest Designer and the Curtain Call Crew have lots of additional inspiration for you today!  Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs!

Burlap Banner Designers

Photobucket

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!