Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Reverse Confetti Mini Release Day!

Yay! Welcome to the mini release by Reverse Confetti! It's such an exciting day and I hope you are just as excited to shop the new products as we are to show them off! They are so fun. 
You should have arrived here from the talented Laurie Wilson's Blog. If not, then hop on over to the start with the Reverse Confetti blog so you don't miss a thing! 

Oh, how I looooove circles! I was so giddy when I first saw these new stamp sets by RC. They are called Round About and Round About Additions. They were designed to work with the new Envie Wrap AND all those circles work with the Circles 'n Scallops confetti cuts for a perfect circle everytime!
For my first project today, I wanted to show you the traditional use of the Envie Wrap, on an envelope. I first stamped this one with some of the solid circle images from Round About stamp set to create a Bokah effect in the background. I tucked in a few sequins to pretty it up. 

I then cut the pretty Envie Wrap from some vanilla cardstock and two sizes of the circles from Circles 'n Scallops. I stamped them with the Round About stamp set. I made the smaller one a cute little tag by punching a small hole and adding a twiney bow. 


It will be so fun to create coordinating envelopes with this new die, to tuck into gift bags or packages. It's the extra little touches like this that make gift giving even more fun!

Speaking of coordinating gifties.....I did a card and matching envelope for a baby gift for one of my besties. She had a boy and I finally found the perfect gift to send AND now I have the cutest card and envelope to go with it. 



The Envie Wrap is fantastic for envelopes, but it also works great on many other projects, cards included. I cut the largest circle from Circles 'n Scallops and stamped my favorite Lots To Say Sentiments. I added a small stamped heart from I Like You


I also cut four small circles with Circles 'n Scallops, three from pattern paper and stamped the heart one from Round About Additions. Here is a close up of the details. I added some enamel dots, a Double Scalloped Border and a twine bow. So Sweet!

 The envelope just makes me smile. It's pretty straigh forward. I cut the Envie Wrap from pattern paper, stamped the "special delivery" Round About Additions and added the kraft lines from Round About Additions, too. 



Take another look at all the RC products I used on today's projects. 













There is still lots to see. Off you go to Susan Lile's Blog. I KNOW she's got something fantastic up her sleeve to share. She always does. Happy release day!





Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. love the first card, very neat and soft looking. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards & envelope Lisa!!!
    I'm LOVING ALL the circles and scallops, LOVE the pretty colors and layers too!!!
    The Envie Wrap and new stamps are SERIOUSLY AWESOME ... PERFECT for creating all year long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards & envelope Lisa!!!
    I'm LOVING ALL the circles and scallops, LOVE the pretty colors and layers too!!!
    The Envie Wrap and new stamps are SERIOUSLY AWESOME ... PERFECT for creating all year long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just GORGEOUS! So soft and pretty and all match-matchy! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these!! Such SWEET Designs!! I LOVE all of the Layers and the Neutral Colors!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards and envelopes! I love the Roundabouts sets! Very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Lisa! Love the pastel colors and the baby card is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards! I especially like your use of sequins on the first card. The neutral colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards and envelopes. I love all the sentiments in the stamp set. Really nice projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I love the colors on your card with the peach and orange. I love all those pretty little sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wonderful showcase of this mini release has me swooning. So lovely and beautiful! I'm especially intrigued because this release is winging its way to my home in small town Canada as I write; hope it travels quickly over the mountains, valleys and prairies, because I'm excited to play!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful samples... That die is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and fun layouts Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with the envie wrap idea...great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your two different looks at this - envelope and card, and also soft and pastel compared to neutrals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!