Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch no.240 {hey Ghoulfriend}

Hello again. Thanks for coming by today. I have another spooooktacular, fun card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch. There is some great white space to work with on this week's sketch. I chose to use some newsprint paper from Studio Calico for my base layer. The rest of my products are from Lil' Inker Desings. I started with the new Stitched Mats-Rounded Rectangles ! SWOON!!! I {heart} rounded corners. 

I used the cool Stitched ghost Die and added a cute little face from Boo & Faces.  The sentiment is also from this same stamp set. Love it. I heat embossed it with orange embossing powder.  I added it all to a Stitched Mats-circles.  


I added some fun new sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and washi tape for my stripes in the background. I love washi and have been trying hard to use it more and more. 

Check out the sketch. 


Come Play along: simply make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of Karen's post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time). Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC240 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Make sure you check out the SSSC crew has done with the sketch. I love how these girls create. It's always inspiring. thanks for stopping by today. 




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is spooktacular! Love the embossed sentiment and the washi tape - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this? Love that little ghost and the cute sentiment ghoulfriend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!!! Love the goofy ghoul with the bright oranges and colorful sequins, perfectly backed with newsprint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too flippin' cute Lisa! I love how you used the sketch and the embossed sentiment in orange. It looks fa-boo-lous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you used Washi tape, Lisa! What an awesome Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!!! LOVE that orange embossed sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!