Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch no.249 {seriously awesome}

 It's a seriously awesome Sunday! I took a break from holiday cards and whipped up this fun card for the current Sweet Sunday Sketch. I love that Karen included a tilted panel with this week's sketch. I hope you love it, too. 
I love a top folding card, so I flipped the sketch a bit. I used the Stitched Stars from Lil' Inker Designs for the trio of elements in the sketch. I took it a step further and added the gorgeous word dies-Seriously and Awesome. The stamped sentiment is from the Hello, Awesome stamps set. I think those little sets are just perfect and so budget friendly. 

A few other details to point out are the new Long & Skinny rectangles. This die set JUST released and it's seriously awesome. I also added a Stitched Mats-rectangles around the edge of my card base. 


The colors are two more new ones from MFT-persimmon and peach bellini. Here is a look at the sketch. 


I hope you will join in on all the fun this week.  Please hop on over to see what the Sweet Sunday Stampers have created this weekend:

Enjoy the day! 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, got mine in the mail today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This really jumps out at you! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you flipped the sketch, Lisa! Seriously CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is seriously awesome.😉. Love the colours and how you flipped the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is fabulous! Love how you flipped the sketch and all of your great details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and those word dies are AMAZING in silver!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card for a guy Lisa - those are the absolute hardest ones for me and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card for a guy Lisa - those are the absolute hardest ones for me and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!