Thursday, February 26, 2015

Reverse Confetti {Feb. SFYTT}

There are still a few days left to play along with the February SFYTT Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti Blog. Go check it out....you could win a sweet prize.....an RC Gift Certificate!

Here is my sample for the sketch. 

I had some fun with my Distress inks. I love those mini cubes. I recently purchased a dozen of them in a fun, bright array of colors. This was the first background I completed with them. I simply pressed the cubes, one at a time, onto my acrylic block and then spritzed it with water and then stamped it onto my watercolor distress paper. After I had all four colors on my paper, I moved the color around a bit to help blend it at the borders.  This was so fun to make. 


I used a mix of RC products. The banner piece from Tag Me was used in the background. I simply snipped it in half and moved the pieces down to fit the sketch. The silver arrow is from Documented and I topped it with a die cut heart from Love Note. The sentiment is from Beautiful Banners and Tag Me, too. I say it all the time.....Reverse Confetti products all work so well together! 









A few things you should know about the sketch:
There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 27th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 28th of this month.
Thanks for hanging with me today. I hope you'll play along. see you back Soon!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Lisa...the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! LOVE your four squares! The silver arrow and the black sentiment are just right with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!