Monday, March 16, 2015

TCP Final Day of Sneaky Peeks

Release Day is almost here, for The Cat's Pajamas. TOMORROW you'll be able to purchase all of the stamps and dies and cutables you've been seeing all week. Are you excited?? I am!

 I have one more day of sneaky peeks to show. It's an especially fun day because we get to show off more of the awesome Cut Ups with any of our favorite stamps from this release. 

So I have a card today with the gorgeous new Lacy Posies and 5 Petal Posies Cut ups. I love this giant flower and really wanted it to take center stage. I cut 3 of the 5 Petal Posies in 3 different shades of coral. I topped them with a vellum cut Lacy Posies. I used the metal shim to create extra pressure to guarantee a clean cut with the vellum. Sentiment is from the new FREE with Purchase stamp set, Jump For Joy!


I cut one of the pretty Leaf Scroll cut up. I trimmed a few of the leaves and tucked them in here and there to layer them up. I love the different looks you can create by this simple trick. 


You should come join the Party.....the night before the


big release we have an fun filled 
PJ Party over on Splitcoast!








Check back tomorrow for our release day Blog Hop 
combined with the new TCPTues Challenge.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Lisa, soft soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Lisa! I need to contact you by email but I don't find the address....my email is francescabiancon@gmail.com, can you send me your? thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous, layered flower! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!