Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TCP Sneaky Peek Week begins!

Yes! You read that right...it's time for Sneaky Peek Week with The Cat's Pajamas. We are kicking off the week with a look at the fabulous and sweet stamp set, Shake, Rattle and Roll! What's not to love.....baby bun duo! The fun starts on the TCP Blog! p.s. It's also a new TCP Tuesday Challenge day, keeping it easy....anything goes!

I created this sweet little scene with the help of a new County Fair Cut up. I love these framed dies and then the little pieces you can use with or without. I simply snipped out the banner pieces so I could add my sentiment to the top. I also tucked in the sweet sun die cut that is included in the County Fair die set. 


I created a sweet stitched cloud line with the He Said, She Said speech bubble dies. THIS just might be my favorite die from this release....just maybe. It's always hard to pick. I DO LOVE this one, though. I am a sucker for anything stitched. 

Here's a closer look. 


Here is more info you will NEED to know
Yep....leave some love on the DT blogs that are hopping each day and you could be a lucky winner of a $10 TCP Gift certificate. 

Then be sure to join us on FB for our PJ party!


And how about a look at the new products you can purchase next week. The TCP release is July 28!






Head on over to the TCP Blog for all the release details and to see the rest of the team's amazing creations! Check back here all week long for more TCP Sneaky Peeks!


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love this stamp and the way you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so darling. What a fantastic scene for a baby card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you’ve used the He Said She Said die for the clouds! SO cute Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome detail with that die for the cloud! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and cheery scene. I like the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and I love the way you've used the County Fair Cut-ups! --Yvonne B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Love the baby bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting multiple uses out of a set, thanks for showcasing a different usage for the bubble dies. I would never have realized unless you pointed it out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!