Friday, July 31, 2015

TE-coffee makes us awesome

I had this card featured over on the Taylored Expressions Blog this past week. I have been having a blast creating with all of her beautiful products. 



I love coffee. I love the how it tastes, I love how it smells, and recently I discovered iced coffee. It is so easy to make at home. Thanks to The Pioneer Woman, I have been keeping this in my fridge this summer. Try it; you'll love it! To celebrate the joy of coffee, I decided to combine coffee and rainbows -- what's not to love?

I used the striped pattern from the Rainbow Brights 6x6 Paper Pack. I cut out a large circle from the center and cut another smaller circle from white cardstock to nest inside and be the centerpiece of my card. I used foam tape to pop up the whole Rainbow paper panel.

I stamped the large sentiment from Hug in a Mug. I love that there are a few options to place in that empty space. I used the "makes us awesome" and used my MISTI to ensure perfect placement.

I stamped one of the mugs and used my Copics to color it up. I did some easy fussy cutting and then popped it up above my sentiment. I used a circle punch to add a hole to the handle and tied on a yellow twine bow. Some enamel dots finished off the embellishments.

Head on over to the TE Blog for more inspiration. The new release is right around the corner!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Love the brightly striped paper - but with the colors you've chosen and the way you have laid it out - the coffee mug still stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!