Saturday, August 1, 2015

Curtain Call-Orchard




It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





I used the adorable polka dotted apple from Reverse Confetti's Class Act stamp set and cut it out with the Class Act Confetti Cuts. I tucked in a kraft piece of card stock that was cut with the Woodgrain die.  The sentiment was created with the Fancy Word Confetti Cuts and Fancy Word Coordinates




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!











Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you've played with colors. Obviously there are green apples - but I love that you made it green, and then added the red strip - fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colors! Love the layout! I think I need Woodgrain Cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lisa. Love the green apples and those pretty green panels. The touch of red looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card! love the die cuts and woodgrain embossed panel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!