Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs October Release

I told you this week was going to be fun!! today starts the three day event with Lil' Inker Designs and their October Released. You can find all the new release goodies HERE! We have 3 days planned to show off all the beautiful new products you can purchase. There are 3 LID gift certificates up for grabs. You just need to leave comments on the DT Blogs each day. Hopefully you arrived from Karen Baker's Blog
Today I am sharing one of my favorite new stamps from this release. It's called Oh, Deer!  Isn't it just darling? 

I used a couple other previously released products. That background is the Cover Up-Snowflakes die and I stamped the Oh, Deer on a  Stitched Mats- Circle. I tied it all up with some natural burlap twine. 

Here is an closer look at the LID Products I used today. 



Off you go....Happy Shopping!, 



Photobucket

29 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that Oh Deer stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better get that stamp...I bet it is going to sell out! Such an awesome card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love all the really pretty details!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love this with the snowflake background. I love the slight shading around the image. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! The snowflake die is a geat compliment to the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek it's a gorgeous card!! Love the oh deer stamp set, a must have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! The more I see that deer stamp the more I want it. TFS Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! The more I see that deer stamp the more I want it. TFS Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design! I love this deer and the snowflake overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lil' Inkers products get better and better with each release. Love your project!! So unique and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING LOVING LOVING the New Release and your Project for today!! Just AMAZING!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the background. The snowflake die is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! I do love that new deer image!!! There's just something so magical about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card!!! They saved the best for last! I absolutely adore this set and simply MUST have it ASAP!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this card Lisa!! The deer is tooo cute and the way you colored it and paired with the snowflakes really is Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. DEAR & DELIGHTFUL card Lisa!!!
    WOW - I didn't realise how WONDERFUL deer could be, LOVE the image & sentiments, LOVE your colouring too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! The deer stamp is cute. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the background on this card.
    the deer has become my favorite as soon as I saw him.
    I'll be using this idea for some of my Christmas cards.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the neutral snowflakes behind your adorable reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is simply gorgeous with that snowflake in natural color and that deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the snowflake background on your deer card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!