Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 295-Merry

Hello and welcome back! It's Sunday and that means it is time for the next Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I loved the layout, but wanted my stripes to go horizontal. So I flipped it. I stamped the So Stripey stripes in Blueberry ink along the bottom. 


I layered up the Thanks Tag, Circles 'n Scallops, and the beautiful large Wreath in smooth white. The sentiment was created with Winter Words and Winter Words Coordinates


Here is the sketch. 
Be sure to stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog for the challenge details.
Also to see more inspiration from the DT. 









Thanks so much for hanging with me today!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!