Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch 127 {love you}

Here is a card I made this weekend for the current Deconstructed Sketch. I was "shopping" in my own MFT stash this weekend and I grabbed this awesome Sunny Day Doodles Celebrate Life. I just adore these stamps and have the newest one on it's way to me. I used the "love you" sentiment on my card, today. I can't wait to use these in my Project Life Albums, but for today it's another card. 



I used my Distress Markers to color it up. I love the softness the watercolor looks with these stamps. 
Following the sketch, I tucked in a banner piece from the Insert It-Labels and Tabs. 
I added some pretty polka dots to my background, thanks to Large Scale Backgrounds. I really love stamping with my MFT inks on to Kraft cs. One tip, is to be patient. I think the colors look so much better once the inks have dried. So if you aren't happy with your initial color, give it a few minutes (or hit it with your heat gun, like I do). You'll love the results. 

Check out the link up for the DS Sketch 127. Thanks a bunch for stopping by. I love to read your comments. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!