Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 290 {joy to the world}

It's been a beautiful fall weekend here in the Midwest. I am thankful the rain has held off, especially since we have a new puppy. It sure makes house breaking a little easier. We have spent a lot of time outside with the new boy. 

 I am back with another card for the newest Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. It's a nice simple sketch with  loads of possibilities. I was still in holiday mode from the Reverse Confetti October Release, so I used some of those goodies on my card today. 

I just adore those quick card panels. This one is from Tis' The Season QCP and I stamped a holiday greeting from Winter Word Coordinates. I then cut out the word "joy" from Winter Words Confetti Cuts and added the large wreath from the Wreaths dies. I added a touch of color to the Joy die cut with some simple ink blending. 


Here is the sketch. 


Hop on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog for all the challenge details, more inspiration from the fabulous DT and of course the linky!






Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!