Monday, February 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-All Boy


Welcome to the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  


The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

Here is my card for this new challenge. What is more boy, than an iPod?? My boys love theirs and while they like music, they really love it for games! Either way, the MP3 Die-namics and Keep on Rockin' stamp set by MFT were perfect for this All Boy challenge. I am always in need of boy birthday cards, too! 


I started with a clear embossed Happy Birthday background also from MFT. I used the gorgeous Blueprints Sketch distress ink to add a cool water colored background over the clear embossing. I cut out the whole panel with one of my new favorite Silly Stitched Die. I just love that subtle detail it adds. 




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

All Boy Designers


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect boy birthday card! Love the emboss resist background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Lisa! That little iPod is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is uber cool! I just love the background, that ink is a must have! I actually thought maybe you painted over the embossed background with acrylic paint, it's so vibrant and BLUE! Love the design with the iPod, the star, and the sentiment in black and white... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!